Lifetime Warranty Lifetime Warranty Made in the USA Made in the USA FREE Shipping on $325+ Free Shipping on all orders $325+!

1911 80% Frame

Showing all 16 results

1911 80% Frame

If you are in the market for a 1911 80% frame, you have come to the right place. At 80-Lower.com, we have been specializing in 80% receivers, 80% lowers and 1911 80% frames for several years! Choosing the right 1911 80% frame that is best for your 1911 build is no easy decision. From fitment, weight, color, length, there are several considerations to mull over before making your purchase. Thankfully, we are here to help you every step of the way with our 24/7 customer service!

Chances are good that you’ve heard of a standard, already completed 1911 frame before, right? Well if you have not, a completed 1911 frame is just a frame that has every hole and slide rail already milled out. Those are popular choices for buyers who want to slap a 1911 together pretty quickly. Chances are that you are exploring a 1911 80% frame because you are up for the rewarding challenge of completing your own 1911 frame, right!? Rest easy, new friend; You’re at the right place.

A 1911 80% frame is, technically, only 80% completed. That means that the builder, you, have to complete the remaining 20% from the frame for it to become a frame that is ready for the rest of the 1911 parts to be built upon it. Now, when a 1911 frame is only 80% complete, there are benefits beyond the fact that you finished it yourself (which is still really awesome). The other benefits that are a 1911 80% frame are not considered a firearm and, therefore, does not require any paperwork or FFL transfers. You can simply buy the 80% 1911 frame, have it shipped to your door and finish it in the comfort of your own garage.

NEVER MISS ANOTHER DEAL

Sign-up for exclusive discounts, new product releases and updates from 80lowerjig.com.

100% Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Customer Service is our passion and we are here to answer any questions you have.
888-623-6480

Shop With PRIDE

Shop With Confidence

Secure Payment

Left Menu IconMENU
Right Menu Icon