300 Blackout Pistol Kit
Configured correctly, 300 Blackout can take out a wild hog from 200 yards with a subsonic suppressed round in a single shot. Or, it can reliably sling supersonic loads to 300 yards and beyond -- all without any modification, all tucked into a compact, lightweight package. That's what we strive to offer with every 300 Blackout Pistol Kit we make and sell.
Building a reliable 300 BLK AR pistol means getting the perfect barrel and gas combo. So, we preassemble each upper to guarantee reliability and accuracy. That's whether you shoot supers or subs, with or without a suppressor. Each 300 Blackout pistol kit includes almost every part required to complete your build:
- Preassembled 300 BLK AR upper
- Chrome-lined M16 bolt carrier group
- High-quality CMV or SS pistol barrel
- Mil-spec AR-15 lower parts kit
- Mil-spec buffer assembly
Each kit ships with a 1:7- or 1:8-twist barrel. Both twist rates reliably stabilize supersonic and subsonic loads. The 1:7 favors subs and 1:8 favors supers. All uppers use exclusively pistol-length gas systems with 3.0-ounce Carbine buffers to guarantee your bolt never short-strokes or fails to chamber or eject a subsonic round.Each kit is finished off with a reliable (and comfortable) Adjustable Pistol Brace.
Completing Your Build
To complete your 300 Blackout pistol, you will also need to purchase an 80% lower receiver for the AR-15 platform. Fabricating your 80% lower requires an AR-15 jig, which comes with instructions and the necessary bits. Both lowers and jigs are sold separately.
300 Blackout Kit Features:
- No FFL Required
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled upper receiver
- Includes almost every part needed for build
- Proudly made in the USA
AR Kit Specifications
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Legally Not a Firearm
Our 300 Blackout kits are not legally considered firearms under federal law. They ship directly to your home address like any other consumer product. Please note, however, some states have banned these kits and 80% lowers contrary to federal law. We cannot fulfill orders to certain states. Before ordering, please check our Shipping & Return Policy.
Your 300 BLK pistol awaits.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.