AR Rifle Kits
Why Build, Not Buy?
Each AR 15 Kit Includes:
- (1) AR-15 Barreled Upper Assembly
- (1) Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- (1) Buffer & Buttstock
- (1) Bolt carrier group w/ charging handle
Quality, Mil-Spec Components
Our kits aren't just convenient, they're equal to or greater in quality than the typical "retail rifle". We partner with some of the nation's top gunsmiths and manufacturers to carefully piece together each kit, ensuring MOA accuracy and utter reliability.
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Execute the right to bear arms today. Your build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.