LR-308 Rifle Kits
You asked for ‘em, we’re delivering: Introducing our all-new LR-308 Build Kits! These .308 AR build kits are the perfect, affordable alternative to shelling out a ton of cash on a factory AR-10. If you want to hit steel at 500 meters and enjoy MOA accuracy without spending an arm and a leg, an LR-308 Build Kit is the ticket. We carefully select each component for our build kits to ensure optimal performance, rugged reliability, and affordable quality. All the components in our build kits are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A by top gunsmiths and feature mil-spec fittings and finishes.
LR-308 Kit: What’s Included
These LR-308 kits are compatible with DPMS .308 components. Each build kit includes a match-grade barrel and pre-built upper that’s ready to fire out of the box. To complete a rifle or pistol build, you will need to pair your kit with an 80% lower chambered in .308. Completing your receiver requires an 80% .308 jig, both sold separately. Here's what is included with each LR-308 kit:
- Complete .308 AR upper receiver
- Match-grade barrel (1:10 twist)
- M16 full-auto bolt carrier group
- Mid- or rifle-length gas system
- CMMG AR-10 lower parts kit
- Optional 80 percent lower
- .308 AR buffer assembly
- No FFL/serialization required under federal law (state laws vary)
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Some states have banned 80% lowers and certain firearm parts, or have otherwise restricted the sale and ownership of products we sell. So, be sure to check your local and state laws. We can’t ship our products to certain states. Please check our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order (see restrictions).
Benefits of Our LR-308 Build Kits:
- Not a firearm, no FFL required to purchase
- Kit ships straight to your front door
- Manufactured and build in U.S.A
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
Execute the right to bear arms today. Your build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.