9mm AR9 Pistol Kit
With how popular our billet 9mm lower has become, we decided to part together some high-speed AR9 Pistol Build Kits to make your project even easier. Our 9mm kits are carefully configured to provide MOA accuracy. To provide the most customization and performance, our AR9 Kits are designed to operate using 9mm Glock magazines. If using our 9mm lower to complete your pistol, no 9mm AR magazine conversion block is required.
- Assembled/barreled 9mm AR upper
- G-9 Hybrid 9mm bolt carrier group
- High-quality CMV or SS pistol barrel
- 9mm AR lower parts kit
- 9mm AR buffer assembly
NOTE: The 9mm cartridge operates using blowback and does not require the AR's typical gas system. As such, our AR9 Pistol Kits do not include a gas block or gas tube. The G-9 bolt is modified to operate inside the standard AR-15 stripped upper receiver without a gas key required.
Completing Your AR9 Pistol
To complete your 9mm pistol build, you will need to purchase a billet AR9 80% lower. Fabricating the lower requires basic tools and can be done with one of our AR9 80% jigs, which include the necessary bits.
Benefits of Our Pistol Build Kit:
- Upper is pre-built, ready to fire
- Includes almost all parts required to build
- Works with all Glock magazines
- Not considered a firearm, no FFL required
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Your build awaits.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.