6.5 Creedmoor Rifle Kits
Looking for the perfect long-range round for your next precision AR build? Check out these wicked 6.5 Creedmoor Build Kits. Featuring match-grade 6.5 Creedmoor AR barrels and top-quality LR-308/AR-10 parts, these Build Kits are the ultimate, affordable alternative to buying an expensive AR-10 or custom bench rifle.
Every 6.5 Creedmoor AR kit we offer was proudly manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A. by top gunsmiths. If you have the skill, these kits will allow you to reach out and touch targets at 700 meters or beyond with confidence.
Every 6.5 Creedmoor AR kit ships with a pre-built upper that’s ready to fire upon installation. All kits include the parts required to complete your build, including an optional 80% lower:
- Complete 6.5 Creedmoor AR upper
- Match-grade barrel for MOA accuracy
- M16 full-auto bolt carrier group
- Mid- or rifle-length gas system
- CMMG AR-10 lower parts kit
- Optional 80 percent lower
- .308 AR buffer assembly
Optional 80% lower
The optional 80% lower offered with each kit allows you to complete your build in a single day. All that’s required is a compatible AR-10/LR-308 jig. Nothing in any build kit - including the lower - is considered a firearm. Each kit ships straight to your front door with no FFL required. Please check your local and state laws before ordering.
Benefits of Our LR-308 Build Kits:
- Includes a complete AR in a box (w/ lower)
- Not a firearm, no FFL required to purchase
- Pair with optional 80% lower to complete build
- Compatible with AR-10/LR-308 jigs
- Kit ships straight to your front door
- Manufactured and build in U.S.A
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.