E-Filing ATF Form 1, Part 6: Electronic Documents Page
Posted by 80-Lower.com on Oct 27th 2022
Part 6: Upload Your Gun Trust (Individuals Skip)
Intro: Making an Account on EForms
Part 1: Starting the Form 1 application.
Part 2: Payment and Applicant Info.
Trusts: Responsible Persons Questionnaire.
Part 3: Responsible Person(s) page.
Part 4: Chief Law Enforcement Officer page.
Part 5: Line Item page (adding your SBR).
Part 6: Electronic Documents page (trusts only). (You're here!)
Part 7: Paying for and submitting the application.
Part 8: Rolling fingerprints and mailing them to ATF.
INDIVIDUAL FILERS ONLY!
1. If you are filing as an individual, skip this page.
2. You do not need to upload any documents.
3. Click Next on this page.
3. Proceed to Part 7: Paying for and submitting the application.
For Trust Filers
1. Click the Choose File button.
2. Locate your gun trust's .PDF and upload it.
3. Under Document Type, select "CORPORATION/TRUST/OTHER LEGAL ENTITY."
4. Under Description, enter your trust's name.
5. Click Add. Let the system buffer while it uploads the file.
6. Your trust should display as a line on the page. Confirm it has uploaded.
7. Click Save and let the system buffer.
8. Click Next.
Finished? Proceed to Part 7: Paying for and submitting the application.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.