Even minor changes to an AR's lower parts kit can make someone get more out of their shooting experience. This lower parts kit by WMD Guns is mil-spec save for one detail: the trigger, hammer, and disconnector have all been coated in nickel boron. Their NiB-X coating creates a smoother trigger operation. No more gritty feel to your trigger pull. See below for more info.
- Hammer, NiB-X coated (nickel boron)
- Trigger, NiB-X coated (nickel boron)
- Disconnect, NiB-X coated (nickel boron)
- Bolt Catch, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Mag Catch, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Mag Catch Button, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Safety Selector, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Front Pivot Pin, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Rear Takedown Pin, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- All necessary detents and springs
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.