Trick out your AR-15 by making it more easily stowable to carry with you to the range. Sick of carrying around huge bulky rifle bags and cases? Wish your rifle was short enough and small enough to fit into something smaller? Shorten it for travel with the AR-15 and AR-9 Folding Stock Adapter gen 3 by Sylvan Arms. This easy-to-install adapter allows you to "unlock" the stock of your rifle and fold it a position where it rests alongside the receiver of your rifle for a more compact way to take it with you to the range.
And don't worry about compatibility. The Folding Stock Adapter installs with no machining or tinkering. It's completely compatible with standard sized AR platforms, even up to LR-308 and most 9mm sizes. It's simple to install too. If you've got an armorer's wrench, you can install it in minutes. And because it's made from 7075 billet aluminum, it only adds 6 ounces to your rifle's weight. See below for more details.
You can access the ARH300 user manual here.
Fit: platforms .223/5.56 to .308 & most 9mm:
- 9mm bolt carriers with 5/8 ID (.625) standard sizing can use the bolt extension included, after removing the pin and weight from the bolt carrier
- 17/32 .531 bolt extension for smaller bolt carriers is available here
If your PSA bolt carrier is causing the bolt extension to come up short contact Sylvan Arms for a conversion.
- Does NOT work with Silent Capture Buffer Springs
- Does NOT work with JP Enterprise Buffer System
- 300 blk (blackout) compatible
- Adds 1.3 inches to Length of pull
- Surface treatment: hard coat black anodized
- Material: 7075 CNC-machined billet Aluminum
- Thread specifications: 1-3/16″ X 16
- Hinge dimensions: 3 11/16 inches
- Hinge weight: 6.0 oz, BC – Extension 3.1 oz
- Hinge length: 1.3 inches
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Made in the U.S.A. Because 'Murica.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.