A mobile armory and backpack in one.
Every pistol, piece of equipment, and piece of gear has its place. That’s why your shooting practice is disciplined. You want a range bag that’s as organized as you are. You need order and comfort -- getting rounds downrange is way more important. That’s why the Case Club Tactical 4-Pistol backpack is the professional shooters’ choice.
This backpack is damn near a mobile armory and the best way to carry your kit. After all, how many bags have a storage shelf? Each compartment and pocket is stacked on the exterior of the bag, so there’s no digging through a black hole or blindly plunging your hand into your gear bag to search for something by feel alone. This badass bag can hold up to four (4) full-sized handguns, loads of magazines, and enough gear for that 3-day weekend with your shooting buddies at the cabin.
Measures 19” x 16” x 10”. Six pistol mag pouches. MOLLE straps. Locking zippers.
- The Gen 2 Case Club features stronger ballistic nylon
- Upgraded water-resistant zippers with paracord strings
- Improved stitching on all seams and straps for better durability
- Extra shoulder strap reinforcements for heavy loads and ammo
- Locking zippers keep prying eyes off your gear and guns
- Stretch hoops for rolling up and storing paper targets
- Ammo pouch for collecting spent shell casings
- Built-in rainfly covers entire bad on wet, rainy days
- Color: Black
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Total Compartments: 9
- Max handgun size (shelf): 8-⅝”
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.