Stop screwing around with all these separate tools and other janky odds-and-ends type tools you use to build and work on your AR. Go all out instead with the Wheeler AR Armorers Professional kit. Wheeler’s been a trusted brand for AR tools for a long time, and now you can get all the necessary super high quality tools and gear all in one package.
The guys at Wheeler pulled out all the stops on this one. The result is a kit that’s loaded to the brim with everything for your AR needs and then some. You bring the brass hammer and pin punches, and they bring everything else. Here's what you get:
- Durable, high-quality armorer’s wrench
- Torque wrench
- Upper receiver vise block
- Gas tube alignment tool
- Strap wrench (for installing various types of handguards)
- Delta ring tool (for use on those old-school M4 style handguard delta rings)
- AR-15 armorer’s vise (can mount directly onto your work bench)
- Double-sided cleaning brush
- Set of cleaning picks
- AR-15 bore guide
- Pivot pin and roll pin installation tools
- Front sight adjustment tool
- AR-15 adjustable receiver link
- Set of bore cleaning brushes with handle extension
- Fitted carry bag to put it all in.
See? Like we said, they pulled out all the stops. Now you can too.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.