AR9 Pistol Kit
With how popular our new AR9 80% lower has become, we decided to part together some high-speed AR9 Pistol Build Kits to make your build even easier. Our 9mm kits are carefully configured to provide MOA accuracy. Each kit can be purchased with an optional A9 80% lower to complete your build with one order. To provide the most customization and performance, our AR-9 Kits are designed to operate using 9mm Glock magazines. If using our 9mm lower to complete your pistol, no 9mm AR magazine conversion block is required.
- Optional AR9 80% billet lower
- Complete 9mm AR upper assembly
- G-9 Hybrid AR-9 bolt carrier group
- High-quality CMV or SS pistol barrel
- 9mm AR lower parts kit
- 9mm AR buffer assembly
Optional 80% Lower
The optional dedicated 9mm 80% lower is the easiest way to complete your pistol build. Our lower is designed to integrate with any of the available Pistol Build Kits. The AR9 lower is compatible with Glock magazines, standard AR-15 lower parts kits, and any AR-15-compatible 80% jig. It includes a pre-installed ejector and magazine release, eliminating the need for a 9mm conversion block and additional, custom parts.
Benefits of Our Pistol Build Kit:
- Upper is pre-built, ready to fire
- Includes all parts required to build
- Works with all Glock magazines
- Complete build w/ optional 80% lower
- Lower is compatible with all AR-15 jigs
- Not considered a firearm, no FFL required
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Your build awaits.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.