There's a reason Magpul is amazing at what they do. Their parts are extremely rugged, just as tough if not tougher than mil-spec stuff, and they weigh a hell of a lot less. The Magpul MOE® Mil-Spec Carbine Stock is no different. It's light, it's tough, and it's designed smart. Its design makes the length adjustment latch both fast and shielded from being accidentally accuated or snagged. See below for all its awesome features.
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.