Some triggers for the 1911 pistol are adjustable as hell. With just the turn of a screw, you can adjust just how you want your trigger to behave. Want less take-up or reset? Adjust it then. This functionality also makes for great competition trigger jobs. Well guess what? You can do precision adjustments like these with your Glock® compatible pistol's trigger as well with this little gem. Good thing too, because your Glock® compatible OEM trigger is trash.
This is the LWD Glock® Compatible Ultimate Adjustable Trigger for your double-stack 9mm and .40 caliber Glock® compatible builds. It's made for any double-stack 9mm or .40 sized gens 1 through 4 Glock® compatible build, except gen 5 models and except single-stack models (42, 43, 43X, and 48). The Ultimate Adjustable Trigger boasts better fine tuning than many competition triggers out there on the market and at a much better price point. Now you can control exactly how you want the take-up and reset of your gen 1-4 double-stack Glock® compatible pistol build to feel. See below for more details.
- Precision machined 6061 Billet Aluminum shoe
- Smooth, symmetrical shoe with large radiused edges
- In-gun adjustability! No need to remove to adjust pre and over travel
- 2 piece design allow easy trigger bar swap
- Finer adjustments compared to competitors' triggers
- Oversized safety lever allows more comfort to the shooter's finger
- Safety lever is flush to the shoe for more comfort
- No press out pins like competitors' designs
- Single screw assembly - Simple and DURABLE
- Tighter tolerances to lessen wobble between shoe and trigger bar
- Built on brand new, state of the art CNC machinery
- 9/40 versions are intended for GEN 3&4 (DOES NOT FIT GEN5)
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a 80-lower.com nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.