Meet the fastest 80% lower jig on the face of the Earth. Just when you thought jigs couldn’t get any better, 80% Arms comes out with the Easy Jig Gen 2 and totally blows your mind. There is nothing “minor” about the changes implemented in the Easy Jig Gen 2. Built for every 80 percent lower ever made, speed, re-use, universality, durability and user-friendliness, this 80% lower jig accomplishes that and so much more.
The Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform Jig is the most revolutionary and most important jig created since the creation of the original Easy Jig Gen 1. With over 3 years of learning, knowledge and overall refinement, the Easy Jig Gen 2 is finally available to the public. Friends, meet the Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform Jig - The most universal, least amount of labor, least amount of time, easiest 80% lower jig made. Ever.
80% Lower Jig (Easy Jig Gen 2) with Tooling:
- Compatible with ANY manufacturer’s AR-15, DPMS Gen 1 .308 (LR-308) and AR-9 80 percent lower
- Converts from AR-15 to LR-308 jig in a few seconds
- Integrated measuring guides
- No drill press required
- Includes how-to manual, instructions, and link to video instructions
- Complete 80 percent lowers in less than 30 minutes
- 90% less drilling than competing 80% lower jigs
- No jig disassembly required to remove 80 lower
- Insert and remove 80 percent lower in less than 10 seconds
- Reduce clean-up time with Shop-Vac buffer tube attachment
- Drilling surfaces are constructed of hardened steel
- Side plates constructed of solid steel
- Router plate design eliminates end mill from touching jig
Drill bits included:
- 1) 3/8 inch drill bit
- 1) 5/32 inch drill bit
- 1) 21/64 inch drill bit
End mill bit included:
- 1) 5/16 inch end mill bit – solid carbide with ¼ inch shank (to fit into compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete. *Lower receiver is not included with purchase* For an actual tutorial and step-by-step process on the Easy Jig Gen 2 multi platform, check out this how-to video!
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.