Ready to piece together your own AR? Finished up your 80% lower or stripped lower and want to assemble your own upper receiver piece by piece? Start with quality: Grab one of our forged, mil-spec (7075-T6) "Flattop" stripped AR-15 upper receivers. This M4-type upper features a standard M1913/Picatinny rail and proper M4 feed ramps for utter reliability. It ships truly stripped (no forward assist or dust cover) allowing you to install your own custom components. With a perfect anodized coating, no T-marks and no obnoxious roll-marks or brand hallmarks, this upper receiver makes the perfect candidate for an M4 forgery or mil-spec clone build. It will match just about any stripped lower receiver, anodized handguard, and buffer tube of your choice.
Features & Specs
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Entirely mil-spec in fit and finish
- Type III Hardcoat anodizing (MIL-A-8625)
- Completely stripped for custom components
- Compatible with mil-spec BCGs and charge handles
- Mil-spec AR-15 barrel nut threads (1.25x18 TPI)
- Precision forged from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Mil-spec M1913/Picatinny attachment rail
- No white rail T-marks for subdued finish
Ready to build? Read our guide on how to install the AR-15 barrel ans gas systeml.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.