Got an admiration for AR builds resembling those from a previous era? We do too. But if you're like us, you're just not a fan of the mil-spec trigger. It's gritty and has a rough pull, and it generally feels like crap. But there's a way to keep that nostalgia going and get a better feeling trigger at the same time. You need the ALG Defense ACT Advanced Combat Trigger.
The ACT conforms to mil-spec standards with a couple differences to improve your shooting. One, the interacting edges of the trigger and the sear have been polished (without changing any of the dimensions) to give you a supremely smooth trigger pull. And two, ALG Defense has done away with the phosphate coating on the trigger. Instead, they've coated the trigger in nickel-teflon for even smoother operation.
- Smoother pull than stock mil-spec triggers
- Still highly reliable; sear geometry has not been changed
- Trigger and hammer are made from 8620 alloy steel
- Trigger has been coated in nickel-teflon for smoother use
- Disconnector made from 1070 high carbon steel
- Corrosion-resistant springs meet mil-spec standards
- Improved pins for trigger and hammer are made from 4140 chrome-moly steel
- Trigger pull weight is around 6 lbs
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.