Our AR and handgun (1911, Sig P320 and GLOCK-compatible) Pistol Kits represent the easiest, most affordable way to build and own your very own, top-tier pistol for pennies on the dollar. With configurations available for true pistols and SBRs alike, our 100%-made-in-the-USA kits feature mil-spec Chromoly or Stainless Steel barrels for MOA accuracy.
Each of our AR Pistol Kits includes a fully-built upper with gas system, threaded muzzle, and receiver, as well as a free-floating M-Lok, Keymod, or Picatinny handguard. All uppers feature M4 flat tops and M4 feed ramps, while each lower features a mil-spec parts kit with buffer, tube, and stabilizing brace. All Pistol Kit 80% lowers are built from mil-spec 6061 T6 billet or 7075 T6 forged aluminum, and each kit comes finished with a mil-spec type III Hardcoat Anodized finish.
All handgun pistol kits are guaranteed to be 100% compatible with their retail counterparts, including all factory and aftermarket components. Our 1911 kits feature a lightweight 80% frame machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, shaving off 60% of the original 1911's weight! The Sig P320 kits feature factory components to provide that legendary quality, and all GLOCK-compatible kits interface with any Gen 3 GLOCK components you'll find on the market.
AR Pistol Kit Specifications
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Poly Pistol Kit Specifications:
- No FFL required to buy, ship, own, or build
- Compatible with GLOCK® Gen 3 components
- Made from weapons-grade, reinforced polymer
- Double under-cut, ergonomic trigger guard
- Extended beavertail for better control
- Stainless Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module
- Includes its own jig and tooling
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.