Forged Lower Receiver
The 80% lower receiver is a beautiful thing; it maintains the custom integrity of your AR-15 build, gives you an excuse to bust out the drill and keeps your arsenal off Uncle Sam’s radar. A forged 80% lower receiver is still, by definition of the law, not considered a firearm so there is no FFL required at any point of the buying process. An 80% lower receiver officially becomes classified as a firearm when it is 100% complete. By design, the 80% lower requires you to mill the last 20% of the fire control pocket with the assistance of an 80% lower jig. Therefore, we can ship it right to your doorstep with no FFL or serialization. Read More
What are you waiting for? Start building and buy your 80 lower receiver today!
Benefits of a Forged 80% Lower Receiver:- No FFL required
- No serialization required
- Minimal technical skills required to complete
- Maintains the custom integrity of your build
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Manufactured from 7075 aerospace aluminum alloy
- CNC machined to Mil-Spec standards
- Made in the USA
Your build and your 80 lower receiver awaits you.