AR 15 Rifle Uppers
AR 15 Rifle Uppers are the easiest way to customize your existing black rifle or complete your freshly built lower. All of our AR-15 rifle uppers come fully-assembled with the barrel, gas system, handguard, charging handle, flash hider, bolt carrier group and dust cover already installed. Investing in a barreled upper is the most cost-efficient method to get more out of the AR-15 Parts you may already own. We carefully configured every available option to provide the highest level of accuracy and reliability at a low price. Each upper comes with a lightweight handguard, a barrel capable of MOA accuracy, and mil-spec components.
Available in 5.56 NATO, .232 Remington, and 300 Blackout.
We offer 5.56/.223 and 300 Blackout rifle uppers that come ready for install. Choose between a free-float M-Lok or fixed front-sight A2-type assembly with a 416R stainless steel or mil-spec CMV barrel. IF you're building your first AR-15 using an 80% lower, lower parts kit, and jig, then buying one of these barreled uppers will guarantee your finished rifle is ready for the range without additional specialty tools or installation required. If you already have all those parts stashed away or have a lower assembly built, then you’re good to go!
AR15 Rifle Upper Features:
- Not a firearm, no FFL required
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled upper receivers
- 5.56/.223, 300 Blackout options available
- Proudly made and assembled in the USA
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All barreled threaded with standard 1/2x28 threads with A2-type flash hider
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All barrels are test-fired to ensure proper accuracy and reliability
- All receivers come with mil-spec Type III anodized coating
Your build awaits you.
Not Considered a Firearm
AR-15 uppers are not considered firearms under federal law, and the ATF does not regulate their sale, ownership, or transfer. Our upper assemblies ship assembled and ready to fire without the need to transfer it through an FFL. You don't need to conduct a background check either. Contrary to federal law, some states have banned certain firearm parts, or have otherwise restricted the sale and ownership of products we sell. So, be sure to check your local and state laws. We can’t ship our upper assemblies and other products to certain states. Please check our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order (see restrictions).
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.