80% Lower Jig

80% Lower Jig

An 80 Lower Jig is the best way for an AR 15 builder to complete their 80 percent lower receiver. Since, by design, an 80 percent lower still requires the builder to complete the last 20% of the milling process to complete the lower receiver, an 80 lower jig is mandatory for the completion of an 80 percent lower. The 80 Lower Jig allows you to mill out the remaining 20%, the fire control group, while serving as the milling guide with built-in safeguards to protect against user error.

80 Lower Jigs are constructed with aerospace grade aluminum alloy so they can be reused to complete several 80 percent lowers. Our store carries both AR15 Jig and AR 10 Jigs for your convenience. They are designed with safeguards in place so that you do not drill too deep or mill out more than necessary.

While the actual milling process takes some skill and attention-to-detail, it is a fairly straightforward process and all our 80 Lower Jigs come complete with easy step-by-step instructions. Also, the individual components of the 80 lower jigs are clearly labeled and coordinate with the step-by-step instructions to ensure your AR-15 build is a strong and sound success!

Benefits of an 80 Lower Jig:

- No FFL required
- Comes complete with step-by-step instructions
- Can be reused to complete multiple 80% lower receivers
- Easy to use
- Made in the USA

Your build awaits you.



DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.

Compare Selected

We are a national retailer of individual components and not all products depicted on this website are legal in every state. Shipping of various products found on this website are prohibited to some states (such as California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington). The information, pictures, text or products presented on this website are not a representation by us, and should not be understood by you, that any product or completed firearm is legal to assemble or own in your state of residence. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research about the state and federal laws that apply to them. It is your responsibility to understand the law and we encourage you to consult with an attorney or your local ATF representative.