Maybe your range has stand-up lanes in which to shoot instead of benches to sit down, and you feel the need to make sure you don't drop your AR. Maybe you're a three-gunner. Maybe you just don't wanna walk off and leave your lead-thrower unattended. Whatever your reason, you need a way to keep it secure and on you at all times. You need a sling.
Check out this Leapers® one-point sling and QD end plate bundle. The sling is one-point, which many feel of the three sling configurations is the easiest to maneuver and to change your strong and weak sides with in an instant. The QD end plate gives you the quickest and easiest means of connecting and disconnecting your sling. Simply hold in the button, push it into the QD mount on the end plate to connect. To disconnect, hold in the button and pull. Simple. Grab this bundle, and secure your rifle to your person and give yourself that much needed peace of mind that your AR will remain secure and on you at all times.
But do it quickly. We only have a limited quantity of these, so once they're gone, they're gone!!
- Heavy Duty 1.5" Quick Adjustable Polyester Webbing and Elastic Construction
- Steel Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel Attachment for Quick Installation and Removal
- Durable Bungee System Reduces Fatigue by Relieving the Felt Weight of the Firearm Away from the User's Shoulder
- Inner Length Adjustable from 42" to 58" to Accommodate Various Body Types and Gear
QD END PLATE SPECS:
- AR15 Quick Detachable Receiver End Plate
- Designed for Standard Mil-spec AR15 Lower Receiver
- Solid Steel Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- Unique Low Profile Design Allows Operation of Most Collapsible Stocks in All Positions Including Being Fully Collapsed
- Accepts Any Quick Detach Sling Swivel with 0.37'' Diameter Swivel Stud
- QD Sling Swivel Housing Designed with Quarter-turn Rotational Over Travel Stops to Restrict Swivel Movement and Prevent Binding Against the Buffer Tube and Sling Tangling
- Simple and Friendly Installation, No Permanent Modification Required
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.