Lone Wolf Distributors® has long been known for their excellent selection of Glock® aftermarket parts. Their line of Timberwolf frames has proven itself a great staple of their catalog. Now we bring you LWD's Freedom Wolf frame. This 80% lower is compatible with all Glock® gen3 or gen 4 compact parts (G19, G23, G32, and G38), which allows you to build your new compact pistol the way you want it. And since it comes to you as an 80% lower, you can have it shipped to your door with no FFL needed and no legal hoops to jump through.
PLEASE NOTE: This frame requires a Gen4 LPK that includes the locking block. You can purchase the LPK here.
- Accepts Gen 3 or Gen 4 G19/23/32/38 slides (via dust cover adapter)
- Fits in standard Glock® 19 holsters
- Extended beaver tail designed to disperse recoil impulse
- Ambidextrous reversible Gen 4 style magazine catch
- Undercut trigger guard for higher grip placement
- Removed finger grooves for improved grip position
- Compatible with Glock® Gen 3 or Gen 4 (G19/23/32/38) slides
- Weight: 2.6 oz. stripped, 3.2 oz. partially finished, 4.7 oz. complete with locking block and trigger installed
- Length: 7.00"
- Height including magwell: 4.77"
- Width: 1.13" frame, 1.49" magwell
- Freedom Wolf 80% Lower
- Stencil (Jig)
- Front rail (x2)
- Rear rail (x2)
- Flat backstrap
- Swelled backstrap
- Front rail cap (x2)
- Left rear rail cap
- Right rear rail cap
- 3mm drill bit
- 4mm drill bit
- Rail adhesive
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.