Let us help you give your Glock® 43 build the most important part of the upper half. This high-quality Glock® 43 compatible barrel, made from certified stress-relieved 416R stainless steel, has undergone the salt-bath nitride process for that smooth black sheen. The barrel itself is fluted to give it a touch of aesthetic appeal too. See below for more info.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Fits Glock 43 models only
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.