We're excited to offer up new Polymer80 lowers for pistols, AR15s, and LR-308s! These ultra-light lowers are the perfect solution for building your next rifle or pistol. Some of the best gunsmiths and engineers designed these lowers to ensure they're capable of handling thousands of rounds without failure.
Polymer 80 lowers are now available for pistol or rifle builds - pick yours up in traditional Black or Flat Dark Earth. Every kit includes its own 80 lower jig and tooling, too! These lowers are compatible with a standard Lower Parts Kit and all AR-15 uppers.
Benefits of Picking a Polymer80 Rifle Lower
- No FFL is required for purchase
- 100% legal to build in all 50 states!
- Ultra-light, weighing around 0.3 pounds
- Compatible with standard AR-15 parts
- Made of weapons-grade polymer
- Each lower includes its own jig and tooling!
- Polymer is the most affordable 80 lower
- Quick shipping to your front door
Polymer80 Pistol Kits
Interested in building your first handgun at home? We've got you covered with new Polymer 80 pistol kits, too! Every kit is manufactured precision materials and within specification.
Every kit is compatible with commonly used components! Each Polymer80 frame includes a stainless steel locking block rail system (LBRS) and stainless drop-in rear rail module (RRM). All kits also include the requisite 80% jig and tooling!
Why a Polymer80 Pistol Kit?
- No FFL required to buy, own, or build!
- Compatible with GLOCK® Gen 3 components
- Made from weapons-grade Polymer
- Double under-cut trigger guard
- Extended beavertail for better control
- Stainless Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Rear Rail Module
- Includes its own jig and tooling!
These kits are some of the most affordable, and the easiest to build. If you're a first-time builder or amateur gunsmith, Polymer80 kits are the perfect starter. Questions about buying, shipping, or building? Simply give us a call!