When you're building or working on your firearms, it's always nice when you can use one tool to fulfill multiple functions. That's the good thing about the armorer's wrench when you're putting in work on your AR. In that same regard, The Glock® G5+ Pocket Tool serves the same purpose.
The G5+ Glock® Pocket Tool for your Glock® or compatible pistol is the tool you want when you work on your own. It's a multi-purpose tool that accomplishes five different purposes:
- Its hardened steel 3/32″ or 2.5mm punch is designed to push out the frame pins and disassemble the Glock® or compatible frame, slide, and the magazine into their individual components.
- Its 3/16″ hex nut driver removes and installs factory and aftermarket Glock® front sights. This hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sight post.
- Its innovative MagPopper tool will help you disassemble your Glock® or compatible magazines in seconds for servicing and cleaning.
- Its pocket on the side of the tool acts as a third hand and holds the striker assembly for you, while you use your two freed hands to disassemble and do work on it. It's useful for swapping out strikers and striker springs.
- Finally, the G5+ features a bottle opener. Because hell with it, you deserve a cold one after some good work on your Glock® or compatible sidearm!
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a 80-lower.com nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.