Please note: An end mill bit is no longer included in this kit as it was deemed unnecessary by the manufacturer, Polymer80.
Get ready to own a full-sized Glock® compatible pistol that you built entirely on your own. This build kit comes with everything you need, including a handy gun case to store it in. The only thing you’ll need after building it are mags and ammo. Plus, the frame (body) of the pistol comes in OD green for those of you who are tired of the standard all-black color and want a little change.
Compatible with the 3-pin Glock® Gen3 G17/22/24/31/34/35, this kit after completion will afford you the same level of customization if not more. Whether you trick it out, or just add the simple tactical basics like a light or laser, the sky’s the limit. Have fun and get building!
PF940V2™ 80% Frame and Jig Kit
The Polymer80 PF940V2™ 80% frame and jig kit features a true, off-the-shelf pistol frame that’s 80% complete, as well as the necessary jig and tooling to finish your frame in under one hour.
- Upgraded ergonomic features:
- Reinforced high-strength polymer
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Stainless steel locking block rail system
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module
- Serialization plate – required for California builds
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with Glock® components for Gen 3 3-pin: 9mm G17, 17L, 34; .40S&W G22, 24, 35; and .357Sig G31.
Front- & Rear-Cut Slide
The included front- and rear-cut slide allows for quick and easy completion of your 80% full-sized pistol build with a serrated, customized, high-quality slide. Wrap-around serrations allow for easy handling and control, while a 416 stainless steel billet construction features machining to factory specifications.
- Heat treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Finished with a matte black nitride finish
- Factory internal dimensions
- Factory Glock®-compatible sight cuts
- For Gen3 pistols
Made with proper US craftsmanship, this Gen3 barrel boasts the highest level of quality and accuracy you’ll ever find in any full-sized pistol. Manufactured from heat-treated 416R stainless, this Gen3 barrel will guarantee consistent shop shot groups and accuracy when it counts most.
- Rifled with 1:10 rate of twist
- Includes 11-degree target crown
- Features nitride-treated finish
Includes Top-of-the-line Accessories
This 80% frame complete build kit includes all the accessories and components you need to complete your pistol and hit the range. This Complete Build Kit is also compatible with all Gen3 Glock® 17 components for further customization!
- Factory-spec slide parts kit
- Factory-spec frame parts kit
- Factory-spec Gen3 Spring and rod
- Front and rear open-leaf glow sights
FREE Portable Handgun Lock Box
With your build kit, you also get a free handy lockbox to lock it up. It’s a perfect fit for your new pistol and a magazine, and it’s small enough to stash away for safekeeping. It’s included in your build kit at no extra cost! Check it out:
- Set your own combination
- Small enough to be concealed at home or in your car
- Durable steel construction and scratch-resistant
- Includes a coated steel anchor cable to attach to immovable objects
- Foam interior protects your pistol
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a.k.a. Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.