Please note: An end mill bit is no longer included in this kit as it was deemed unnecessary by the manufacturer, Polymer80.
By now you’ve heard all the buzz about building your own firearm starting with an 80% frame, or you wouldn’t be here. If you’re trying to decide on whether to build your own Glock® compatible pistol in the full, compact, or subcompact size, then you’re on the right page.
This is the compact version. It strikes the perfect balance between full-size and subcompact: it’s still beefy enough to really get your hands on and go to work with, yet it’s still a bit more concealable than your standard full-sized variant. And now you can get our full kit with a frame in the OD green color
PF940C 80% Frame and Jig Kit
The PF940C 80% frame and jig kit includes a factory-spec, Gen3 OD green 80% frame and the necessary jig with tooling to complete your frame right away.
- Compatible with Glock® 19, 23 & 32 (3-Pin) Gen3 Components
- Upgraded ergonomic features
- Reinforced high-strength polymer
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Stainless steel locking block rail system
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module
- Serialization plate – required for California builds
Front- & Rear-Cut Slide
We chose this front- and rear-cut slide for its close adherence to factory Glock® specs, as well as its overall build quality and features. Full serrations allow for quick reloads and intuitive manipulation, and a 17-4 stainless steel construction with nitride finish ensures reliability and compatibility with any Glock® 19, 23 & 32 (3-Pin) Gen3 Components.
- Heat treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Finished with a matte black nitride finish
- Factory internal dimensions
- Factory Glock®-compatible sight cuts
Gen3 Compatible Barrel
This US-made Gen3 barrel is made from the highest-quality 416R stainless available, ensuring peak accuracy and consistent performance with any 9mm load.
- Features 1:10 twist rate
- Button rifled for guaranteed accuracy
- Machined with 11-degree target crown
- Finished with nitride treatment for corrosion resistance
Additional Compatible Accessories
We’ve included everything else you need to hit the range as soon as you machine your frame and assemble your Glock® 19, 23 or 32:
- Factory-spec slide parts kit
- Factory-spec frame parts kit
- Factory-spec Gen3 spring and rod
- Front and rear open-leaf glow sights
This 80% compact frame complete build kit is also compatible with Gen3 Glock® 19, 23 and 32 components for easier customization before you rack the first round!
FREE Portable Handgun Lock Box
With your build kit, you also get a free handy lockbox to lock it up. It’s a perfect fit for your pistol and a magazine, and it’s small enough to stash away for safekeeping. It’s included in your build kit at no extra cost! Check it out:
- Set your own combination
- Small enough to be concealed at home or in your car
- Durable steel construction and scratch-resistant
- Includes a coated steel anchor cable to attach to immovable objects
- Foam interior protects your pistol
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a.k.a. Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.