The Juggernaut Tactical Universal Jig is one of the most affordable, precise 80 lower jigs on the market. Tailored for those who want to use a proper drill press, the Juggernaut Jig automatically indexes and aligns your 80% lower for you. No router is required to use the Juggernaut Jig.
A set of high-quality Cobalt drill bits and carbide end mill bits providing the cutting power and speed needed for professional results. High-visibility markings and reinforced side plates with drilling guides make operating the Juggernaut Jig a breeze.
Juggernaut Jig Features:
- Self-aligning jig indexes lower for you
- Incredibly simple setup with hex bolts
- Completes a lower in one to two hours
- Completes 25+ lowers with original tooling
- Compatible with any AR-15 or AR-9 80% lower
- Precision-machined, billet aluminum side plates
- Laser-etched markings make setup and use easy
- Depth gauges measure your bit depths for you
- Proudly made in the U.S.A w/ Lifetime Warranty
Simple Setup, Perfect for Beginners
Simply secure your billet or forged lower between the two side plates using the provided hex bolts. Secure the first top plate, and you’re ready to go. Setup takes less than five minutes and with a little patience, you’ll have a stripped lower receiver ready for your AR-15 or AR-9 in one to two hours.
Juggernaut Measures and Cuts for You
The Juggernaut Jig is perfect for beginners and pros alike. The include top plate templates act as a guide for your drill bits and end mill bits while you make your pilot holes and cut, so there are no calculations to make. All you need to get the job done is a set of calipers. Calipers are required to measure how far you need to cut and drill with your bits. The jig will do the rest!
- (1) H 0.266” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.375” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.156” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.125” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 31/64” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8” Carbide End Mill Bit
- (1) ¼” Carbide End Mill Bit
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.