Juggernaut Ultimate Jig Features:
- Self-aligning jig indexes lower for you
- Patented alignment tool includes work light
- Incredibly simple setup with a few hex bolts
- Completes an 80% lower in one to two hours
- Completes 25+ lowers with original tooling
- Compatible with AR-15, AR-10/LR-308, and AR-9
- Precision-machined, billet aluminum side plates
- Laser-etched markings make setup and use easy
- Proudly made in the U.S.A w/ Lifetime Warranty
Professional-Grade with Beginner DifficultyThis jig’s made entirely from billet 6061 T6 aluminum and it’s finished off with a sexy, mil-spec anodized finish. It’s one of the biggest, heaviest, and most capable jigs on the market, but it’s also the easiest one to use. Simply secure your billet or forged 80% lower between the two side plates using the provided hex bolts and alignment tool. The entire jig is clearly marked, showing you how to set it up. Secure the first top plate, and you’re ready to start drilling! Setup takes less than five minutes, and the alignment tool even provides a bright LED work light to make machining easier.
The Juggernaut Drills and Cuts for YouOnce set up, the Juggernaut Jig aligns all the holes you need to drill for you. It even aligns and guides your end mill bit, cutting out the fire control cavity without any measuring required. Those high-speed drill bushings ensure every pin hole is perfectly centered (even with a hand drill), every time.
All You Need is a Drill PressThe Juggernaut Jig works with any mill or drill press. All you need is a basic depth gauge and the jig does the rest! Since drill presses aren’t designed for milling, the Juggernaut Jig includes a pilot hole top plate. This top plate removes the bulk of the aluminum inside the fire control cavity, using vertically drilled holes. The little amount of aluminum that’s left can then be safely and quickly milled out with little to no resistance, ensuring your drill press and chuck are good to go for the next receiver.
- (1) H 0.266” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.375” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.156” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.125” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 31/64” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8” Carbide End Mill Bit
- (1) ¼” Carbide End Mill Bit
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.