Juggernaut Jig Features:
- Self-aligning jig indexes lower for you
- Incredibly simple setup with hex bolts
- Completes a lower in one to two hours
- Completes 25+ lowers with original tooling
- Compatible with AR-10/LR-308 80% lowers
- Precision-machined, billet aluminum side plates
- Laser-etched markings make setup and use easy
- Proudly made in the U.S.A w/ Lifetime Warranty
Simple Setup, Perfect for BeginnersSimply secure your billet or forged 80% lower between the two side plates using the provided hex bolts. Secure the first top plate, and you’re ready to go. Setup takes less than five minutes and with a little patience, you’ll have a stripped lower receiver ready for your AR-10/LR-308 build in less than two hours.
The Juggernaut Drills and Cuts for YouThe Juggernaut Jig is perfect for beginners and pros alike. The include top plate templates act as guides for your drill bits and end mill bits while you make your pilot holes and cut, so there are no advanced calculations to make. The Juggernaut Jig works with any mill or drill press. All you need is a basic depth gauge and the jig does the rest! Since drill presses aren’t designed for milling, the Juggernaut includes a pilot hole top plate. This top plate removes most aluminum inside the fire control cavity using vertically drilled holes. What little aluminum shavings remain can then be safely milled with your drill press in a few moments, without damaging the press or your bit chuck.
- (1) H 0.266” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.375” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.156” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 0.125” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 31/64” Cobalt Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8” Carbide End Mill Bit
- (1) ¼” Carbide End Mill Bit
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.