A job well done is predicated on using the best tools. When finishing an 80% lower rifle receiver, you need a stout jig such as the Broken Armory jig and this tool kit. These hand picked HSS (high-speed steel) bits great when machining your lower because they were designed to tackle aluminum.
80% Jig Tooling Kit Contains:
- 1/8″ HSS jobber length drill
- 5/3″2 HSS jobber length drill
- 1/4″ HSS stub length drill
- 3/8″ HSS stub length length drill
- 7/16″ HSS stub length drill
- 1/2″ HSS stub length drill
- 1/4″ carbide endmill 4-flute, 2 1/2″ overall length
- 3/8″ carbide endmill 4-flute, 3″ overall length (custom made tool)
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.