The .308 AR is a precision rifle, and building one means investing in precision gunsmithing equipment -- but you don’t need to spend a fortune. The Elite Builder .308 80% Jig is designed for the LR-308 platform (often called AR-10 by shooters) and can quickly and accurately machining any DPMS-pattern .308 80% lower, forged or billet.
Includes Required HSS Bits
To ensure you’re cutting and drilling confidently, the Elite Builder Jig includes quality HSS drill bits for the hammer, trigger, and safety pin holes, and sized end mill bits for cutting the main cavity for the lower parts kit. The tool kit includes:
- (1) ⅜ Drill Bit - 5”
- (1) 5/32 Drill Bit - 3”
- (1) ⅜ Short End Mill - 3”
- (1) 5/16 Short End Mill - 4”
- (1) ⅜ Long End Mill - 4”
Jig Features & Specs:
- Compatible with any DPMS (LR-308) 80% lower
- Self-aligning jig requires no special fitting during setup
- Black anodized finish protects against rust and corrosion
- Pre-drilled holes for hammer, trigger, and safety pin holes
- Reinforced steel template plates for completing multiple lowers
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.