80% Lowers (5-pack) Fire/Safe Marked & 5D Tactical Jig w/ Tooling
This product has been discontinued.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Free Shipping on all orders $325+!
(5) Black Fire/Safe Marked 80% Lower Receivers:
- Color: Anodized Black
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 5
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached Magwell
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
80% Lower Jig (5D Tactical) with Tooling:
- Universal – 100% compatible with any manufacturer’s 80% lower – Guaranteed
- Reuseable – Completes 20+ 80% lowers
- Faster – Completes 80% lowers in 45 minutes! (50% faster with 75% less drilling than any other 80% lower jig)
- Tougher – Drilling guide plates are constructed of solid aluminum
- Stronger – Built-in, high-speed bearing reduces end mill bit flex by 59% (compared to other jigs)
- Precise – Jig mounts to lowers using the same exact contact points an upper receiver will attach to create the most accurate, true center fire control group area
- User-Friendly – Built-in “Milling Guide Template Cavities” on the top plate guides builder and eliminates common fail points
- Forever – Never buy another jig again; Each plate is individually replaceable
- Cheaper – Does not require drill press, expensive mill or pricey drill depth guides
- Bundled – Drill bits included:
- 1) 3/8 inch drill bit
- 1) 5/16 inch drill bit
- 1) 5/32 inch drill bit
- 1) 3/8 inch stop collar
- End mill bit included:
- 1) 5/16 inch end mill bit – custom, carbide 3-flute with ¼ inch shank (to fit into compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver. This forged 7075 aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).