Take part in our great country’s Military history; the 1911 pistol with this complete build kit. Invented by John Moses Browning in 1911, the 1911 pistol was commissioned as the US Army’s (and the US Marines’ and US Navy’s in 1913) official sidearm until it was replaced by the Beretta in 1986. The 1911 carried soldiers through more conflicts and wars than any other firearm used. Exercise your Second Amendment right, and do it with a clone of very pistol that served our country so greatly for so long.
This build kit gets you everything you need to complete your updated 1911, save for a 1911 jig, mags and ammo. You get a government-sized 80% frame that’s been anodized in black and made from 7075 heat-treated aluminum. Being made from aluminum makes for a lighter carry than your standard steel 1911 frame. You also get a quality slide-and-parts kit that comes with all the pieces, pins, and springs you need to finish your own workhorse. Simply finish the cutting on your frame, and build away.
80% 1911 Frame Specs:
- Material: 7075 heat-treated aluminum
- Size: Government (made to be used with 5″ slide kits)
- Finish: Anodized
- Attachment point: None
Benefits Of This Frame:
- 60% lighter than steel 1911 frames
- No FFL Required for purchase
- Made in the USA!
Slide and Parts Kit Features:
- GI slide serrations
- Completely machined
- Snag-free Novak-style rear sight
- Sights pre-installed
- Parkerized finish
- Fits .45acp-chambered non-ramped standard barrel
- Complete set of 1911 .45acp small parts included
Gun Case Features:
- Set your own combination
- Small enough to be concealed at home or in your car
- Durable steel construction and scratch resistant
- Includes a coated steel anchor cable to attach to immovable objects
- Foam interior protects your pistol
*Note: This build kit does NOT include a 1911 jig.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.