AR-‐10/AR-‐15 Jig Instructions
1. Unpack everything and lay it out on a flat surface.
2. Place the left and right side plates on the lower.
3. Place the nest plate (center plate) attaching to the left and right plates with the set screws provided.
4. Tighten down with the Allen wrench provided
5. Set 1st plate (honeycomb style plate) into nest plate. Tighten down with the Allen wrench and set screws that were provided.
6. Drill .375 dia. Drill 2 inches deep from face of plate.
7. Remove #1 plate, replace with #2 plate.
8. Use 3/8 dia. end mill to mill out #2 plate 1.375 deep from face of plate.
9. When milling around plate, shaft of end mill is able to hit side, but not cutting flutes.
10. Remove #2 plate, replace with #3 plate.
11. Use 3/8 dia. end mill to mill out #3 plate 2.00 deep from face of plate.
12. Remove #3 plate, replace with #4 plate.
13. Use 5/16 dia. end mill to mill out #4 plate through.
14. Drill 3/8 dia through hardened drill busing side (through both walls).
15. Drill 5/32 dia x2 through hardened drill bushing side (through both walls).