Available for custom AR-15 (5.56 NATO/.223 Rem/300 BLK) and 1911 (9mm/.45 ACP) builds.
Regardless of platform, each of our available upper assemblies is meticulously forged and configured to be mil-spec and compatible with all components for its caliber. Whether piecing together a custom AR-15 rifle or pistol, or assembling a proper 1911, you can be confident behind the trigger knowing you're getting a unit built for dependability and accuracy.
AR Upper Assembly Features
All AR-type uppers are assembled and test-fired to ensure reliability before shipping. Unless selecting the A2-style upper with classic FSB, all AR assemblies utilize a low-profile gas block to ensure compatibility with any free-float handguard. To purchase all components required for assembling a working rifle or pistol, pair your upper with a lower parts kit assembly (includes mil-spec 80% lower) and jig.
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
- Rifle- or pistol-length barrel
- Pinned gas block and gas tube
- M16 staked, chrome-lined BCG
- Mil-spec aluminum charging handle
- A2, M-Lok, or Keymod handguard
- Chrome-lined chamber w/ M4 ramps
- A2 flash hider or pistol flash can
1911 Assembly / Parts Kit Features
Our 1911 assemblies and parts kits include all components required for assembling a complete, functional pistol atop a cut and drilled 80% frame or retail-purchased frame. Each assembly ships with a raw (bead-blasted) slide or mil-spec Parkerized finish.
- Grip Bushings and Screws
- Left and Right Grips
- 9-Piece Pin Set
- 7-Piece Spring Set
- Mainspring Housing
- Grip Safety
- Thumb Safety
- Slide Stop
- Trigger (adjustable)
- Plunger Tube
- Hammer Strut
- Mag Catch Assembly
- Barrel, Barrel bushing, Link and Pin
- Recoil Guide
- Firing Pin Stop
- Novak Fixed Sights
- (1) 8-Round Magazine
Pair your 1911 assembly / parts kit with a Stealth Arms forged (7075-T6) aluminum 80% frame and jig, and you'll have all the parts and tools necessary to complete your build, from scratch, in a single day.
Your build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.