GLOCK® Compatible 80% Frame Jig
Building a custom GLOCK®-compatible means, of course, buying an 80% frame-and-jig kit that gives you all the parts and tools you need to complete the foundation of your custom build: The frame itself, the only component considered a firearm under federal law. With quality, 100% factory-compatible units from The GLOCK® Store and Polymer80, you're guaranteed to have a finished, precise frame that's comfortable, rugged, and ready to accept all the factory or aftermarket components made for your desired GLOCK® series of handguns.
What's Included with Each Jig kit
- (1) Polymer 80% frame
- (1) Stainless steel locking block
- (1) Stainless steel rear rail module
- (1) Frame finishing jig with instructions
- (1) Set of drill bits for completing pin holes
Jig kit & GLOCK® Compatibility
- The PF940C jig kit is compatible with G19, G23, and G32 handguns.
- The PF940v2 jig kit is compatible with G17, G22, G24, G31, G34, and G35 handguns.
- The PF940SC jig kit is compatible with G26, G27 handguns.
How to Complete the 80% Frame
Completing the frame requires some basic tools: A Dremel or snips, some hand files for fitting parts and polishing your cuts, a hand drill for completing the pin holes required for parts installation, and a tabletop vise to keep everything stable while you work. Completing the P80% frame requires no knowledge or machining experience, and can be completed in around one hour.
While building a firearm from scratch for personal use is legal under federal law with no paperwork or FFL required, certain states have placed restrictions on this practice, or have otherwise banned gun-making kits like these. Before ordering, be sure to verify whether your state is restricted on our Shipping & Returns Policy page.
Why Use a GLOCK®-Compatible Jig Kit?
- No FFL required!
- Includes 80% lower, jig, and tooling bits
- Requires basic hand tools and no experience
- Most affordable way to build an AR or GLOCK-compatible pistol
- Built-in safeguards and easy-to-follow instructions
- All kits proudly made in the USA
Your custom pistol build awaits.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.