AR 15 Rifle Kits
AR 15 Rifle Kits are the most cost effective, efficient method to build your own custom AR 15. Our AR 15 Rifle Kits are assembled so that you get every piece, part and pin required for your build in one convenient kit that is discreetly shipped directly to their door. Investing in an AR 15 Rifle Kit is not only the most fun way to build your own rifle, but it is also the most affordable route to owning an AR-15 since a build and costs 50% less than buying one.
Ready to Build, Ships Direct
In each of the AR 15 build kits, you will receive every single part to required to build an AR 15 rifle from the ground up. These rifle kits are designed so that you do not have to scour the internet, gun shops or gun shows looking for each part you are going to need. Our AR 15 Rifle Kits come with a completed AR 15 upper assembly caliber options such as: .223, 5.56, and 300 Blackout. Depending on your style preferences, we also carry varying AR 15 Build Kit configurations such as: Fixed front-sights, low-profile gas blocks, and Keymod and M-Lok handguards.
Our AR 15 Build Kits are 100% mil-spec and we guarantee that the components will fit with other mil-spec manufacturers' products. No components are considered firearms under federal law, so your kit ships directly to you without the need to visit an FFL, fill out special paperwork, or pay extra taxes and fees.
Each AR 15 Rifle Kit comes with the following parts: 16” Barrel, Complete Upper Receiver Assembly, M16 Bolt Carrier Group, Charging Handle, Black 80 Percent Lower Receiver (FIRE/SAFE ENGRAVED), AR-15 Lower Parts Kit, MagPul MOE or M4-Style Butt Stock & Buffer Tube.
AR 15 Rifle Kits Features:
- No FFL Required
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled upper receiver
- Includes every part needed for build
- 5.56/.223, 300 Blackout options available
- Forged or billet 80% lower included
- Made in the USA
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Your build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.