AR 15 Pistol Upper
An AR 15 Pistol is fun on the range and highly effective for personal protection. After all, there's a reason why SWAT teams will rely on the 5.56 NATO cartridge for breaching and operations. And building an AR pistol is just as easy as building a rifle: They use virtually all the same components -- upper receiver, lower receiver, parts kit, buffer tube, recoil spring, buffer, and bolt carrier -- with the only primary difference in appearance and function being the barrel and gas system, and the legal requirement that you do not affix a buttstock to your buffer assembly.
We offer 5.56/.223 and 300 Blackout uppers that ship fully assembled and test-fired. Choose from a variety of handguards such as Keymod, M-Lok, or even the traditional fixed front sight ("A2 style") profile for a classic XM177-type SBR or pistol build.
AR 15 Pistol Kit Features:
- No FFL Required
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled, test-fired upper receiver
- Includes all components required to complete build
- Available in 5.56 NATO, 300 Blackout chambers
- Forged or billet 80% lower receiver optional
- 100% Made in the USA
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Your AR 15 pistol build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.