AR 15 Pistol Kit
An AR Pistol Kit is an exciting, cost-effective way to custom build your very own AR 15 pistols. Our AR Pistol Kits are packaged together so that you get everything they need to complete your pistol build in one simple build kit. The pistol kits come with every pin, spring, nut and bolt required to take the kit from the box to the range in a single afternoon. It has never been easier for inexperienced AR 15 Pistol builders to start their build in the morning and be practicing at the range with their new AR 15 pistol in the evening.
Within each of our uniquely bundled AR Pistol Kits, you will receive every component required to build your pistol from start to finish. Each build kit is designed so that builders can get everything they need without searching local shops or the internet for each little piece. The AR-15 pistol upper receivers in our pistol kits is already assembled with the barrel, gas tube, handguard and gas block already installed to save you time so you can focus on the rest of the AR 15 Pistol build!
We offer AR Pistol Kits with both 5.56-chambered upper assemblies and 300 AAC blackout-chambered upper assemblies – depending your specific shooting preference. These AR Pistol Kits also come with varying handguards to suit your rail attachment needs and desires including M-Lok, Keymod, MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) with QD style attachment points. The flash hiders that are installed on each upper receiver were hand-picked for optimal function, performance and field-use.
AR 15 Pistol Kit Features:
- No FFL Required
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled, test-fired upper receiver
- Includes all components required to complete build
- Available in 5.56 NATO, 300 Blackout chambers
- Forged or billet 80% lower receiver optional
- 100% Made in the USA
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Your build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.