Free Shipping on all orders $325+!
The Premium 80% Lower Fire/Safe Marked Billet has been redesigned with YOU in mind. The Premium 80% Billet has been enhanced and now offers a threaded bolt catch release hole as well as a threaded rear takedown detent hole. These enhancements allow for easy and fluid install of your AR Lower parts kit components, ending some of the most frustrating aspects of your 80% lower build. Each Premium 80% Lower Billet will come with the needed screws and hex key for install.
(1) Black Fire/Safe Marked Billet 80% Lower Receiver:
- Color: Anodized Black
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Threaded Bolt Catch Hole
- Threaded Rear Takedown Detent Hole
- Screws and Hex Key
- Broached Magwell
- Enhanced, heavy duty trigger guard
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
80% Lower Jig (Easy Jig Gen 2) with Tooling:
Meet the fastest 80% lower jig on the face of the Earth. Just when you thought jigs couldn’t get any better, 80% Arms comes out with the Easy Jig Gen 2 and totally blows you away. There is nothing “minor” about the changes implemented in the Easy Jig Gen 2. Built for every 80 percent lower ever made, speed, re-use, universality, durability and user-friendliness, this 80% lower jig accomplishes that and so much more.
The Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform Jig is the most revolutionary and most important jig created since the creation of the original Easy Jig (Easy Jig Gen 1). With over 3 years of learning, knowledge and overall refinement, the Easy Jig Gen 2 is finally available to the public.
Friends, meet the Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform Jig - The most universal, least amount of labor, least amount of time, easiest 80% lower jig made. Ever.
- Compatible with ANY manufacturer’s AR-15, DPMS Gen 1 .308 (LR-308) and AR-9 80 percent lower
- Converts from AR-15 to LR-308 jig in a few seconds
- Integrated measuring guides
- No drill press required
- Includes how-to manual, instructions, and link to video instructions
- Complete 80 percent lowers in less than 30 minutes
- 90% less drilling than competing 80% lower jigs
- No jig disassembly required to remove 80 lower
- Insert and remove 80 percent lower in less than 10 seconds
- Reduce clean-up time with Shop-Vac buffer tube attachment
- Drilling surfaces are constructed of hardened steel
- Side plates constructed of solid steel
- Router plate design eliminates end mill from touching jig
Drill bits included:
- 1) 3/8 inch drill bit
- 1) 5/32 inch drill bit
- 1) 21/64 inch drill bit
End mill bit included:
- 1) 5/16 inch end mill bit – solid carbide with ¼ inch shank (to fit into a compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver. This billet 6061 aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
See how the Easy Jig GEN 2 stands up to the others in the 80% Lower Jig Comparison chart.
Premium 80% Lower Fire/Safe Marked Billet (1-Pack) & Easy Jig Gen 2 with Tooling
Free Shipping on all orders $325+!
THE BEST JIG!!
I really LOVE this jig! I had the gen 1 and I couldn't stand having to drill so many pilot holes and was going to go with a different one until I heard that they had come out with a gen 2. This thing makes finishing lowers a breeze compared to other jigs!
1st time builder, pretty easy to use the Easy 2 Jig
This is the first time I have tried to mill an 80% lower and after watching the video, reading the instructions and taking my time, I was able to successfully make a working lower. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to mill out-I was not in a rush and the finished product shows it. Take your time, use cutting fluid and follow the instructions and enjoy!