AR 15 Rifle Kits
AR 15 Rifle Kits are the most cost effective, efficient method to build your own custom AR 15. Our AR 15 Rifle Kits are assembled so that you get almost every piece, part and pin required for your build in one convenient kit that is discreetly shipped directly to their door. Investing in an AR 15 Rifle Kit is not only the most fun way to build your own rifle, but it is also the most affordable route to owning an AR-15 since a build and costs 50% less than buying one.
Completing Your AR-15 Rifle Kit
Our AR 15 Rifle Kits come with a completed AR 15 upper assembly. Calibers include .223 Remington, 5.56 NATO, and 300 Blackout. Depending on your preferences, we also carry varying configurations. Kits provide fixed front-sights or no sights, low-profile gas blocks, and Keymod, Picatinny, or M-Lok handguards with threaded muzzle devices. Completing your kit requires purchasing an 80% lower and finishing jig, each sold separately.
No components are considered firearms under federal law, so your kit ships directly to you without the need to visit an FFL, fill out special paperwork, or pay extra taxes and fees. Some states have banned 80% lowers and certain firearm parts, or have otherwise restricted the sale and ownership of products we sell. So, be sure to check your local and state laws. We can’t ship our products to certain states. Please check our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order (see restrictions).
All barreled upper receivers are preassembled and ready to fire out of the box.
- 16” barrel with threaded muzzle device
- Preinstalled gas block and gas tube
- Stripped M4 flattop upper receiver
- M16 bolt carrier group w/ handle
- Mil-spec lower parts kit w/ grip
- Magpul MOE or M4-type stock
- Buffer tube and recoil spring
- Buffer, latch plate, castle nut
AR 15 Rifle Kits Features:
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled upper receiver
- 5.56/.223, 300 Blackout available
- Proudly manufactured here in the USA
- No FFL/serialization required under federal law (state laws vary)
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Execute the right to bear arms today. Your build awaits you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.