6.5 Grendel Rifle Kits
Mil-spec hardware made to maximize 6.5 Grendel's accuracy.
The AR-15 is a great rifle but for some, 5.56 and .223 just doesn't pack a big punch or long enough reach. For others, 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Winchester are too big to lug around. So, the AR's .308 platform is out of the question. That's where the 6.5 Grendel AR-15 comes in. This .264 cartridge bridges the gap between the .22 and .30 calibers popular with the black rifle. Grendel offers .308 performance in the .22-cal platform, providing the best of both worlds: You get longer reach and power than 5.56, and lower recoil and cost than Creedmoor or .308.
Each Kit Includes
- (1) 80% Lower Receiver (optional)
- (1) 6.5 Grendel Barreled Upper
- (1) Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- (1) Buffer, Tube, Spring & Buttstock
- (1) Bolt Carrier Group w/ Charging Handle
Why Our Rifle Kits
With our finely tuned Grendel Kits, you'll be able to reach 800 yards confidently. Taking advantage of an accurate round like 6.5 Grendel means selecting the right components. Otherwise, you're just paying for a hotter round that doesn't provide better performance. We take time to talk to shooters and gunsmiths before configuring our Rifle Kits. Our Grendel setups are made with optimal barrel lengths, rifling, twist rates, and materials to afford as much accuracy as possible. Barrels are fired and proofed before sale.
6.5 Grendel Kit Features
- No FFL Required
- 100% mil-spec construction
- Fully assembled upper receiver
- Includes every part needed for build
- 5.56/.223, 300 Blackout options available
- Forged or billet 80% lower included
- Made in the USA
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Your long-range Grendel build awaits.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.